SnoopS' hoekje

No puedo creer mis ojos...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

But your head hurts...

If I could look beyond your face
And photograph your hidden place
Would I find you smiling in the picture

I don’t know what you want
Because you don’t know,
So what’s the point of asking

You’re almost happy
Almost content
But your head hurts

Almost Happy - K's Choice

Soms zo waar, voor jezelf. En om er een beetje een positieve draai aan te geven... Laughing as I Pray van dezelfde K's...

As i'm walking through these streets again
I'm crawling
And so I try to live my life again
I'm falling down

Can you pick me up
Can you let it stop
Can you make it go away

Won't somebody help me, is it hard
To let me find my way
Won't somebody love me (for a start)
I'm laughing as i pray

Where is the road
I must look at the road
I must pray a little longer
Or laugh a little more

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home