SnoopS' hoekje

No puedo creer mis ojos...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lief liedje (Greg Laswell deel II)


Maan en sterren - San Pedro de Atacama, Chili


If I could write out my own dream
For the next time that I sleep
You'd be the first one that I see
And I the last one that you keep
The dream would go on and on
While we sway
Against all things thrown our way
And the morning would be so cruel
When it came
With sunshine and warmth to bring
For announcing the end of my sweet dream
For announcing the end of my sweet dream


Zeg nou zelf, dit is toch een hartstikke mooie lieve tekst? (en eventueel als je wil ook heel verdrietig...) Greg deed het maar weer (heb al ooit een post aan hem gewaagd, ik ben nog steeds gek van de man :-) 't Liedje viel me vandaag pas op tussen de andere nummers op z'n mooie nieuwe cd.

Sweet dreams! :-)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 13 October, 2008 09:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hij is mooi... maar ook wel een beetje heel erg verdrietig...

    " 'cause what if I woke up and saw that dreams is all I got"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home